Provided by Nanna Bonde Thylstrup, Copenhagen Business School
Major Topics: Digital governance; Big data and datafication; Platform governance and economy
- Slides as PDF
Katzenbach, Christian; Ulbricht, Lena (2019) : Algorithmic governance, Internet Policy Review, ISSN 2197-6775, Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society, Berlin, Vol. 8, Iss. 4, pp. 1-18, available via http://dx.doi.org/10.14763/2019.4.1424
- Find a recent data scandal, and briefly describe it.
- Map the different stakeholders and their stakes in the scandal.
- Find one or more governance frameworks that you think would be useful in solving the initial problem causing the scandal.
- Note down your case, observations and reflections in about 500 words.
- Global Classroom Leuphana/CBS (2020) specific: Upload your response to the peer feedback tool and respond, at least, to two other student responses.
Al Jazeera. Scrubbing the net: the content moderators. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpqKRaKiG-w